From Your Mommy...

Sometimes life doesn't go as you expect, sometimes life is harder than you ever imagined but sometimes life is more beautiful than your wildest dreams.  Never did I think that this journey would be mine...I had been blessed with near perfect life (or as perfect as one could really hope) and anything I ever really wanted happened.  I had big dreams about you and what being a Momma would be, I had thought about it every day and though I was successful in my life and career I knew that my greatest accomplishment was to be a Mom and man did you make that more true than I could have ever realized.  It's hard, so so hard, I want to go on play dates with you, I want to make cookies and color pictures but that's not what you want or who you are.  You aren't a fan of Halloween, you don't care if there are gifts under the Christmas tree, you love learning through the screen and it is your comfort zone that can make you happy no matter how your day goes.  I don't know how things will go for your life but I do know one thing and that is that your Daddy and I will never give up on you...if there is something that "might" help, we will be there and do it, if there is a therapy that can get you closer to allowing you to do things that most of us take for granted we will be your biggest cheerleaders both emotionally and financially.  It's harder on me than I want most people to know...I try to put on a good show but I just want you to experience life in the fullest and honestly maybe I need to realize that your way is a bit different than what I had in my head.  You are so loving, you are so smart, you work harder than anyone I know and I love you SO SO SO much you have made me a better person Logie and I thank you for that and I promise you I will NEVER, EVER give up on you, EVER!  I will love you from now until the end of time and you are my little person and you will be my favorite ALWAYS!!!  I love you more than the stars and fishies and sand!!!

Comments

  1. 'Your' mommy loves you and is your biggest cheerleader too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa ... you are the strength that Logan needs and you are doing a great job. It's ok to find a spot where you can take a rest. You can then renew yourself. Logan is blessed to have you and Chris as his parents. And you have lots of support from the your friends and family. May you always look within .. you are never alone.
    God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOME!! - December 12, 2013

5 & 6!! - November 13-14, 2013

4 weeks old!! - November 8-9, 2013